-------------------BRIEFING NOTES: Friday 22 March 2019-----------------
If you have any photos of International Day can you please save them on Staffshare – Photos 2019 – International Day. Thank you.
Year 11 Literature Excursion. The following students will be out of school from 11am to 4.30pm on Wednesday 27th March. Lavanya, Stephanie, Anna Zheng, Ewan, Kyle, Amy, Olivia, Rain, Oscar, Daniel, Yanick, Indika, Janelle, Remi, Spencer, Hannah, Anna, Lillian
- Marina: International Day (Japan)
- Sofie: International Day (China)
- Fatima: International Day (Germany)
- Victor and Wan International Captains’ Report (could reflect on International Day)
- Beaw: International Day (Thai), Clean Up Australia Day
- Remi: State Conference quotes & Round Robin
- Lachlan & Sophia: Bake Sale
- Daniel: Debating & A View from A Bridge excursion
Wizard of OZ rehearsals:
- LUNCH Primary Space: Jitterbug Dancers & Choreographer
- LUNCH Rm 46: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Lion, tinman (Scene 5 & 6)
Please be prompt J
Years 10 – 12 INTERACT CLUB We are gardening today at Dianella. Please meet in the IBC foyer by 3.45pm Bring a hat and water bottle
Year 7 Mystery Box Competition on International Day:
Congratulations to Tiffany White (Sasha’s Mum).
Years 11 -12 Careers Visit by Int. College of Hotel Management TODAY at 1pm – 1.40pm in Rm 103 This is the top ranked Hotel Management degree in Australia and they have generous scholarships!
|FRIDAY CAS Experience 3:45 -4:30 pm|
The ‘Little Kitchen Window’ is open for business in Term 1!
Come and buy an ice-cream or icy pole
between 1.10 and 1.40
A lovely treat in the warm weather!
CAS: Nursing Home: Students for Caladenia Nursing Home and Dianella Hostel see Mr Koo at 3.45 pm Monday 25 March 2019 in room 101. Mr Koo will take you to nursing home and hostel. You will have an orientation which students will learn what to do, how to communicate with others, how to sign in and out and etc. You can include this as your CAS hours.
Y11 C Daniella Popa & Y11B Caitlyn Wagner: Please submit nursing home excursion form.